Following the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19) we wanted to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to reduce the risk of infection for our customers and employees. We understand that many businesses are keen to maintain normality, and we would like to do what we can to make business as usual as easy as possible.
Please be advised that there is no change to the operation of the business and that systemservicing, order processing and fulfilment will go ahead as normal; supplying and maintaining your systems is a high priority for us and we value the importance of ensuring the safe running of your vehicles. Our phone lines are still open should you have any questions or concerns during this challenging period, and our emergency line will continue to be operational out of office hours.
The primary focus of the business is on environmental, organisational and general hygiene measures to reduce the risk of transmission. The well-being of our staff and customers is important to us, and we have put the following processes in place to mitigate disruption to our customers, to our employees and to our business:
- Introduction of a ‘no hand-shaking’ policy across the group
- Installation of posters to reinforce WHO advice regarding regular, thorough handwashing.
- Embracing technology has meant that your key contacts are available for remote meeting.
- We can now offer ‘contactless’ servicing, accepting written confirmation of acceptance.
- Regular disinfectant of the offices, including door handles, desks, phones and light switches.
- Where possible, staff are working from home to help prevent the spread of the virus.
- Increased deployment of hand soap at sinks around the offices
- Social distancing of office-based staff to reduce the transmission of any infections.
We have implemented health, safety and hygiene procedures and processes to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and risk of infection in line with World Health Organistation (WHO) and government advice, and staff have been advised of recommended practices to limit the spread and chance of infection. If you have any concerns regarding infection control, please contact us.
Should there be any changes within the business, please be assured that we will keep everyone informed via email, our website and social media.
Thank you for your continued support for Ardent Group and Forman Vehicle Services during this difficult time, your loyalty and support are greatly appreciated.